2013-14 Football Information
Click here for the 2013-2014 Football Information Letter .
HOLLISTER HAYBALER FOOTBALL
2013-2014 Football Information
BALER FOOTBALL 2013
1. Cycle #2 Final Strength Testing-Zero period students (June 3 – June 6)
2. Physicals - See attached flyer (June 5)
3. Equipment Issue
Varsity - Tuesday June 18, at 2:30 p.m.
J.V. - Wednesday June 19 at 2:30 p.m.
Freshmen – Friday June 28, at 9:00 a.m.
4. Summer Football (June 17- July 19) Consists of football skills, agility training, conditioning and weight training 5 weeks 6:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Monday – Friday
Freshmen Summer Football (June 24 – July 19)
5. Triple Option Football Camp (June 21 – June 22) A triple option helmet and shoulder pad camp for our Varsity and JV players. Cost $40.00
6. Pacheco H.S. 7 on 7 6:00 p.m. – Varsity only (June 26)
7. Hollister Football Camp (June 28 – June 29)) A fully padded offense and defense team camp.
Varsity players only. Cost: Free (For Varsity players who attend the Triple Option Camp)
8. Baler Fundamental Football Camp (June 29 & June 30) A helmet and shoulder pad camp for our incoming freshmen and current freshmen. Cost: $40.00
9. Freedom Football Camp (July 16) A fully padded team contact camp at Wilcox H.S. Varsity players only. Cost: $20.00
Congratulations Varsity Football for winning the CCS Championship Football Game at Independence HS, Saturday, December 1st at 7pm. They played a tough Milpitas High School team and won the game with a 35-28 score!
Please check CCS website for additional information:
2013 Football Schedule
|12-Sep||Thursday||Palo Alto||Palo Alto||6:00|
|13-Sep||Friday||Palo Alto||Palo Alto||5:00||7:30|
|31-Oct||Thursday||FROSH GAME TBD|
|Gabilan Division - Alisal, Hollister, Monte Vista Christian, Monterey, Palma, Salinas, Seaside|
|Home Games in BOLD Letters @ Andy Hardin Stadium|
|Head Coach: Chris Cameron; (831) 637-5831, ext. 302|
|Head JV Coach: Matt Andrade; (831) 801-7045|
|Head Frosh Coach: Bill Johnson; (831) 637-5831, ext. 243|
|Athletic Director: Tod Thatcher; (831) 637-5831, ext. 350|
|Principal: Krystal Lomanto; (831) 637-5831, ext. 173|
|**Senior Parents' Night||Friday October 26th||updated 5/29/13|
|Friday November 9th|
The "Golden Helmet" Award is given annually to the Varsity Football player who exemplifies Haybaler Football on and off the field of play. Some call it an MVP award, however, each of these winners wa ...more