SBHS Athletics Office is closed until August 1st 2017.
If participating in summer conditioning, please turn your completed sports physical packet into your head coach. Otherwise please turn it in on or after August 1st.
Office is located in room 329 (portables by the baseball field) Will be open from 7 am to 3:30 Monday through Friday
San Benito High School offers twenty five sports over three seasons, providing students the opportunity to compete against other local schools. Athletics is a great way for students to develop teamwork, leadership, discipline, and respect.
- Haybaler Coaching Staff
- Haybaler Athletic Schedule Spring 2016-2017
- Haybaler Webstore
- NEW Strength and Conditioning Program Information
- Strength and Conditioning Calendar
Paperwork dated before June 1st will not be accepted. Sports Physical Paperwork for 2017-2018 can be turned in on or after August 1st.
- Haybaler Sports Physical Paperwork English Version
- Haybaler Sports Physical Paperwork Spanish Version
2017-18 SBHS Sports
Eventually each of these sports should link to its own page to include coach contact info and schedule, etc. For Coach Contact information please scroll up and click on the Coaching Staff Directory posted under SBHS Athletic Links.
(begin on August 4, 2017)
- Varsity Football Click here for 2017-2018 Varsity Football Information
- JV Football Dates are , 27, 28, 29, , 4, 6, 10, 11, 12----
- Frosh Summer Football Dates are June 12th through July 12th 6am-7:45am M to Th
- Girls Tennis
- Cheerleading Mandatory Cheer Meeting May 22 at 6pm in the SBHS Auditorium
- Boys Water Polo Summer Conditioning starts 6/19 to 7/21, T,W, Th 3 to 4:30 pm
- Girls Water Polo Summer Conditioning starts 6/19 to 7/21, T,W, Th 3 to 4:30 pm
- Girls Golf
- Boys & Girls Cross Country Summer conditioning starts Mon, 6/19, 3:30pm at field
- Field Hockey
- Volleyball Click here for Volleyball Conditioning Calendars
(begin on October 30, 2017)
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Boys and Girls Soccer
- Boys and Girls Wrestling
- Cheerleading (Continued from Fall)
(begin January 29, 2018)
- Boys Baseball
- Boys Tennis
- Boys Golf
- Track and Field
- Girls Softball
- Boys Volleyball
- Boys and Girls Swimming/Diving
- Boys Lacrosse