SBHS Haybaler Athletics Office is located in room 329 (portables by the baseball field) open from 7 am to 3:30 Monday through Friday
San Benito High School offers twenty five sports over three seasons, providing students the opportunity to compete against other local schools. Athletics is a great way for students to develop teamwork, leadership, discipline, and respect.
- Haybaler Coaching Staff
- Haybaler Athletic Schedule
- Haybaler Webstore
- NEW Strength and Conditioning Program Information
- Strength and Conditioning Calendar
Paperwork dated before June 1st will not be accepted. Sports Physical Paperwork for 2017-2018 can be turned in on or after August 1st.
- Haybaler Sports Physical Paperwork English Version
- Haybaler Sports Physical Paperwork Spanish Version
BASELINE CONCUSSION TESTING
All Sport Athletes must have Baseline Concussion test before participating.
Fall 2017 ImPACT Baseline Test MAKE UP DATE :
ONLY incoming freshman, transfers, and athletes who did not try out for any sports last year need to attend the MAKE UP TEST in room 327 at 11 am on Tuesday, August 8. An additional MAKE UP TEST will be held on Wednesday, August 9th at 2 pm. Please email [email protected] to request a spot. It is important to know how many computers to request.
2017-18 SBHS Sports
Eventually each of these sports should link to its own page to include coach contact info and schedule, etc. For Coach Contact information please scroll up and click on the Coaching Staff Directory posted under SBHS Athletic Links.
(begin on August 4, 2017)
- Football Varsity ; ; 45 min. break in between; 8/7-8/9 & on ; Baler Blitz - NO Practice.Junior Varsity- 8/7-8/9 ; 8/10 & onFreshman- 8/7 & on
- Girls Tennis starts Monday, Aug 7 from 3:30 to 5:30 @ Tennis Courts
- Boys Water Polo 8/4 from 12 to 2:30, 8/5 from 3 to 5:50 & 8/7-12 3:30 to 5:50
- Girls Water Polo 8/1 - 9/3 from 6 to 7:30 am,8/4 from 12 to 2:30, 8/5 from 3 to 5:50 & 8/7-12 3:30 to 5:50
- Girls Golf start for practice will be 8/7 from 3-6 at San Juan Oaks Golf Course. Then practice will be from 3:45-5:40 once school starts with no official on course practices on Fridays.
- Boys & Girls Cross Country starts 8/4 at 3:30 at the Andy Hardin Stadium
- Field Hockey
- Volleyball Tryouts will be held in the Mattson Gym -Tryout Times (8/4, 8/7, and 8/8)-Frosh 8/4 , 8/7 , 8/8-JV 8/4 , 8/7 , 8/8-Varsity 8/4 , 8/7 4-6, 8/8 5-7-Practice Times (8/9 on)-Varsity 3:30-6-JV (8/9 )-Frosh (8/9 )
(begin on October 30, 2017)
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
- Boys and Girls Soccer
- Boys and Girls Wrestling
- Cheerleading (Continued from Fall)
(begin January 29, 2018)
- Boys Baseball
- Boys Tennis
- Boys Golf
- Track and Field
- Girls Softball
- Boys Volleyball
- Boys and Girls Swimming/Diving
- Boys Lacrosse - Conditioning July 6, 8, 11,13,18, 20 (Tues & Thurs @ 5:30 pm Sat @ 8 am)