SBHS Haybaler Athletics Office is located in room 329 (portables by the baseball field) open from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
San Benito High School offers 25 sports over three seasons, providing students the opportunity to compete against other local schools. Athletics is a great way for students to develop teamwork, leadership, discipline, and respect.
- Haybaler Coaching Staff
- Haybaler Fall Athletic Schedule
- Haybaler Winter Tentative Athletic Schedule
- Haybaler Webstore
Paperwork dated before June 1st will not be accepted. Sports Physical Paperwork for 2017-2018 can be turned in on or after August 1st.
- Haybaler Sports Physical Paperwork English Version
- Haybaler Sports Physical Paperwork Spanish Version
BASELINE CONCUSSION TESTING
All sport athletes must have a Baseline Concussion test before participating.
Email [email protected] for more information.
2017-18 SBHS Sports
Eventually each of these sports should link to its own page to include coach contact info and schedule, etc. For Coach contact information, please scroll up and click on the Coaching Staff Directory posted under SBHS Athletic Links.
(begin on August 4, 2017)
- Girls Tennis
- Boys Water Polo
- Girls Water Polo
- Girls Golf
- Boys & Girls Cross Country
- Field Hockey
(begin on October 30, 2017)
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball - Conditioning 9/18, 20, 25, 27,10/2,4,9,16,18, 23& 25 from 6:30 to 8 in O'Donnell Gym. Tryouts will be October 30th through November 1st
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer -
preseason conditioning every Mondayand Tuesday from 4 to 5:30 pm in the O'Donnell Gym.
- Boys and Girls Wrestling
- Cheerleading (Continued from Fall)
(begin January 29, 2018)
- Boys Baseball
- Boys Tennis
- Boys Golf
- Track and Field
- Girls Softball
- Boys Volleyball
- Boys and Girls Swimming/Diving
- Boys Lacrosse - Conditioning July 6, 8, 11,13,18, 20 (Tues & Thurs @ 5:30 pm Sat @ 8 am)