2013-2014 Scholarship Winners
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND THANK YOU CARDS TO THE SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEES THAT YOU RECEIVED SCHOLARSHIPS FROM. CONTACT INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND ON THE DISBURSEMENT SPREADSHEET HERE.
Career Center Overview
The Career Center is located next to the Davis Library in Room 184 and is open from 7:30am - 4:00pm during normal school days.
The Career Center offers a multitude of services:
- College Information - CSU, UC, private colleges, community colleges, vocational/trade schools, apprenticeships, college catalogues, applications and videos, etc.
- Military recruiters-visit on regular basis. Navy, Army, Marines, Air Force and Reserves.
- Scholarships -state national applications available year long, local scholarships obtainable in the early spring.
- Financial Aid - Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form will enable students to apply for state aid (Cal Grants, A, B, and C) any private colleges require you to complete Financial Aid Form (FAF) along w/ the FAFSA, forms available in January of each year. Campus scholarships, loan programs and work study programs are also available at specific campuses.
- College representatives-visitations throughout the year.
- Standardized Testing -registration packets for SAT/ACT and ELM/EPT
- Workshops-various types, inquire in the Career Center.
- College Outreach -Cal SOAP
- ROP -various certificated programs offered on/off campus that provide job ready skills.
- Jobs/volunteer-posted on as they come in.
- Appointments-personal appointments upon request.
- Computers-available for homework, scholarship search, college and job search and career assessment.
- Southern California College/University Tour-students visit 8 campuses during President’s week in February. Underclassmen encouraged to participate
- Career Fair- Representatives from community colleges, vocational/trade programs and the workforce participate in the daylong event held in the Spring.
- College Fair - Representatives from universities and colleges attend this evening event in the Fall.
Please come by and visit us or
Contact Jay Ehret at:
831 637-5831 ext. 185
fax: 831 637-7834